Thursday, November 30, 2006

Biology

I'm in class, with a laptop, and nothing to do. Why not make another blog? The snow is starting to melt. Very sad, since we probably wont get anymore till next year. Only rain. Oh the toils of living in Seattle. Since class was delayed 1-1/2, periods are now 75 minutes long as opposed to the normal 90 minute periods. We even got TAP today. Then tomorrow we have an assembly schedule, which means even SHORTER periods. And to top it off, a three day weeked. Nice way to end the month, I say. Keely decided to show today in somewhat lighter spirits. Must be that coat she's wearing [she usually never bundles up]. I told her the whole story about that night, and regretting it. She didn't think to highly of either of us the last time it happened. She might be more disappointed in me than him, since I was awake this time. I really don't have much to say.

No comments: