Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dreamland

And so begins my log of dreams [with a mixture of daily reflections]. Last night's dream didn't help at all. It wasn't a lucid dream like I was hoping for, but just a regular random dream. Bits and pieces are a bit fuzzy, but this is what I remember: In the beginning I was running around with the wolf from the new game, Okami [a bit nerdy, yes], around this giant field. It looked very much like Shinshu [game reference]. There were a few other people around, but I didn't recognize them. The boy might've been among them, but I was distracted. My job was to find Winnie the Pooh and Rabbit and put them back in their storybook. In most of my dreams I have a task I must complete. No one assigns me to them, I just know I have to do it. This, I believe, is distracting me fom finding what I really want.
I think by this time I had awaken for the next dream has nothing to do with first. I was in my old fort in my backyard eating burned apples. The skins were all slightly charred, but the insides were warm and juicy. My little sister had eventually climbed into the fort with me. She kept complaining saying the apples looked gross. Randomly my step grandma shows up with a slice of wedding cake in her hands. I knew it was wedding cake because the frosting tasted a bit off. Randomly the scenery changed to a warped version of my elementary school. My cousin and my dad were there. Apparently we had to go get thumb massages. So we follow my dad to this one room where this creepy looking doctor greets us. He gives us these things that look like plugs and they start vibrating. Very weird. I left the room, and down the hall I saw my old World History teacher speaking Japanese. I found this very odd and shouted something like "I didn't know you spoke the language." Then my "friend" Janell pops up and says to me, "You're such an idiot." I retort saying something like I was ony suprised that he knew Japanese and we get into an arguement. She eventually walks off and I randoml meet this lady who looks like Cybil Bennett [Silent Hill reference]. She teaches me how to break dance.
Just when you thought it'd be over, I had one last dream. I dont remember much of the beginning, but I think I was working for Community Service with my neighbor [who's the same age as me]. He was driving me home late in the night and apparently there was time before I needed to be home. He was unusually talkative. Normally it's hell to get him to say hello. So he asks me if I want to go anywhere before I go home and I say sure. We end up at a shut down amusement park on top of some lake, yet all the rides work. So I'm on a roller coaster when I hear someone coming. I jump out of the car [not very safe[ into the water and hide under a dock. By this point I can't remember anything else.

No comments: