Monday, November 27, 2006

Dreamcatcher

The question still stands. Do dreams mean anything? It's been proven, according to my Human Behavior teacher, that we go through four stages of dream [we usually don't remember the first 3 stages]. First, we create our own dream usually based on our thoughts EX: Thinking about that cute boy you sit next to in Biology, second is a dream about your past, third is a dream about your future, and fourth is a dream combining all the first three stages. The fourth stage is the one we usually remember the most. The best dreams to have are lucid dreams. Those are the ones where you get to control what happens. I've had experiences with these dreams and they're totally fun. Whenever I jump in the dream I fly and I remember I'm supposed to look for someone. I always try and fail. Either I wake up right before I find him [yes, it's a guy] or all the people in my dream refuse to help me. Enough rambling. Dreams are supposed to mean something, right? My teacher has mentioned that when a person is falling in their dream, it's their mind telling them that they're out of control. So, what about the boy I'm trying to find? Sounds very corny, right? Apparently he's important, but I keep getting sidetracked from all the ongoings in my abstract mind. What if he's not important and I'm just thinking too hard about all of this? I'll keep track of my dreams from night to night. Maybe I'll learn something.

No comments: