Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Over?

Kee and I still haven't been able to talk in person. The most I get out of her is a Yes, No, or No thank you. So I've stoped trying to ingage in conversation. On AIM randomly we talked for hours. She must've been in a good mood. It sure made my day. But of course, I over react to things all the time. The next day I tried IMing her and she didn't reply. Bad sign. So it seems to be an off and on thing. If that's the way it's going to be for the rest of the year, and possible throughout high school, I'll have to find someone else. As I look back on my other friends, we can never be as close as I am/was with Kee. Janell, though she makes me laugh, I can't stand her moodswings. One minute joking, the next calling me names. Sigourney, maybe. She's really nice and all, but I don't feel as if I could ever really connect with her. Luna, no. Definetly no. I do love her and all, but if I want someone to talk to she would either change the topic or not understand at all. Nemo, no. I have a feeling that she doesn't approve of me very much. Maybe it's because I wear "too much black." I could never open up to her about anything. That feeling of dread that I feel around Sigourney is the same way I feel about her. Not the horrible type of dread. More like, I have nothing in common with you and I'm dead scared and I don't know what to do next. Haley, once my best friend through grade school. Hell no. She doesn't listen to me and I can't stand her babbling. And when I tell my jokes, which aren't that funny, she takes five minutes to stop laughing. A personal pet peeve of mine. Lastly we come to freshman Katie. No way in hell. I really can't stand her, though I put up with her crap on the bus everyday. She perfectly fits the stereotype of the annoying Japanophile. A wash of dread, the bad kind, comes over me everytime I hear her "Tori-chan Tori-chan!" ....Wow, I'm a conceited bitch. These are good people, though they bug me. I can continue to joke with them, cept for Katie, and try to have a good time, but I want someone who I can spill my guts to and not feel like a fool. Like what me and Kee used to have. At this moment in time, I feel that no one is right for the job. Should I continue on alone? Get some form of confidence boost? Alone sounds good right now. Besides, I need my own time to come up with the script for my future short movie.

No comments: