Friday, December 8, 2006

Walk Upon Eggshells

Well, I found out yesterday after school, she thought I was mad at her. Not true. I never get "mad" at her, only irritated. She's the only person who I'm completely devoted to. Not in a lovey relationship way. I tried talking to her before I left for my bus, but she shouted "I can't deal with anyone right now!" I'm assuming Cindy had pissed her off since she recieved a phone call from her and had to rush to her car. So I shrugged it off hoping I'd be able to talk to her on AIM later. So that night I waited, and waited, till she finally got on. So I explained the situation. I never got a reply. 30 minutes later I asked her if she was mad at me. Still no reply. I waited another 30 minutes and stll no answer. Now I'm beginning to think A) She's reeeaaallly mad at be, B) She had to go somewhere, and C) Maybe she was really distraught and didn't want to speak to anyone. I ended up believing in A, which made me upset. To make matters worse, dad said we were eating out with my little cousins (who really annoy me, I love them deep down though). So I kinda threw a hissy fit. He wanted me to talk about my issue in the car, but I didn't. I've never been good a having those kind of conversations with him. I know he'd probably give better advice than my mom, but I always get uncomfortable around him, for no apparent reason. Now I feel guilty.

Moving on, this morning I asked to talk to her. I had a very long conversation with Tomoe (my id) and that Jamaican Woman (my super ego) and we all agreed on explaining the situation to her in person would be he best thing to do. When I found her, she said she couldn't handle this man people at once (Josh and Asian were talking to her). Now I sit in my 3rd period class contemplating whether she'll listen to me or not. She still has that irritated tone with me. Can't type since I need to put laptop away. Cross fingers that everything wil go all right.

No comments: